Ok, are we all here? Welcome to the stanza. There’s not much to see yet, but let me show you around.
- For basic information about this blog, you can read the about page.
- If you’d like to subscribe to new posts, you can enter your e-mail in the designated field in the right-hand margin.
- Also in the right-hand margin are blogs I follow, as well as a series of links to the poetry world. The po-links are offered both as a resource to you, Reader, and as a reminder to me (so I don’t lose track of all the cool poetry resources in the world).
- If you want to comment on a post, click on the dialogue bubble to the right of the post’s title. If you’d rather not comment publicly, but want to share your thoughts with me directly, you can e-mail me at mollycspencer (at) gmail (dot) com.
- I am new to WordPress, and I’m hoping the learning curve will be fairly gentle, but please bear with me for any bumps in the road.
And now, for a bit of reassurance (if you need any). One of my readers asked me if I thought the stanza would still be interesting for people who aren’t that into poetry? Would it still have elements of regular life, motherhood, general musings, humor, etc.? The answer is yes. You’ll find the content and tone here to be very similar, if not identical, to what I’ve written at Both Fires over the last several months. I’ll just feel better about my kids’ privacy and sens(es) of self if I put some distance between the posts I wrote when they were little ones and what I’m writing now (for more on this, see the about page).
I’m looking forward to connecting with you and learning from you here at the stanza. Thank you, as always, for reading.